The Wolves’ Den
What is a street team?
I established a street team for my A Tale of Stars and Shadow series back in 2019, and loved them all so much that I’ve kept my team until this day! Named ‘the Wolves’, after the loyal personal guard of Prince Cuinn in A Tale of Stars and Shadow, my street team is my inner circle, my support crew, my hype team.
My Wolves get an early, free, digital copy of all of my books, roughly a month or two before the release date. They also get first access to absolutely everything – title reveals, cover reveals, blurbs, spoilers, you name it. They also get direct access to me through a private Facebook group just for the team.
What are the Wolves’ responsibilities?
A Wolf’s primary responsibility is to write an HONEST review of my books when they come out, particularly on Amazon and Goodreads, but also anywhere else they like.
Wolves can also help me in many other ways:
- Tell people you know about the books and share with friends & family to help spread the word
- Ask your local library to order my books
- Signal boost my social posts and post your own
- Feature interviews, reviews, excerpts or anything else on your blog, website, Facebook, etc…
What do I get for being a Wolf?
- Each Wolf gets an early (free) digital copy of every one of my books.
- An exclusive membership pack of digital Wolves’ content
- Acceptance into an exclusive Facebook group to share your thoughts, talk to me, and engage with other fans
My Wolves are my guys. You get access to me whenever you want it, for whatever reason; a question, an idea, a concern, you name it and you’ve got my undivided attention. That’s how important my Wolves are to me.
How do I become a Wolf?
The only mandatory requirement is being able to post an honest review once you’ve read one of my books; so if you’re happy to do that on any one (just one is fine) of the below platforms (it doesn’t matter how many followers you have – I’m not about the numbers, I’m about my readers), then you can be a Wolf. Send me a screenshot of a review you’ve posted on any of my books on one of the below, and you’re in.
- Personal blogging website
If you’d like to be a Wolf, or you’d just like some more info, please reach out to Lisa directly at email@example.com